Protection of your privacy, and the appropriate handling of your data, is a priority of Best Value Conveyancing Data Security.
Cookies are commonly used by websites, storing information in small files on your computer. Best Value Conveyancing use these files to:
- Report on website activity, such as numbers of daily visitors and which articles are most read. Temporarily store users’ responses to interactive forms on our website, such as “Contact us”.
- Understand visitors’ usage of our website, by collecting anonymous information.
- Recall users’ information when they return our site. This is necessary to provide certain services. We do not store any personal information in cookies others could read and understand, and we do not track your browsing activity after you have left the website.
The cookies used by Best Value Conveyancing include:
- Temporary “session cookies” which are deleted when you close your web browser.
- “Persistent cookies” which store your personal preferences to make subsequent visits easier and faster, and to remember responses given during earlier visits. These are stored on your computer until you delete them, or they expire.
Your web browser can be configured to notify you whenever a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer. You can then decide whether to accept or reject each cookie. For specific instructions, refer to your web browsers help section or online support. Some parts of our website, including the conveyancing quote tool, will not function correctly if you choose to reject cookies.
Personal Data & Third Parties
Best Value Conveyancing are committed to protecting your privacy. During visits to our website, we recognise our responsibility to hold your information securely and confidentially. Information you supply may be stored and processed on computers outside of the European Union (e.g. USA), which does not have data protection laws that provide the same protections as the laws of the Member States of the European Economic Area. Your information will be handled by Best Value Conveyancing in compliance with this Privacy Statement and applicable laws.
Personal Data & Processing
Best Value Conveyancing will only collect, process or use your personal data upon express consent. This may be granted electronically, via the website. This consent may be withdrawn at any time following your request to do so. Should you transmit to us personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address) for the purposes of your application for employment with Best Value Conveyancing or in order to receive information on the products offered by Best Value Conveyancing, you consent to this use of such data for the applicable purpose. Your personal data is principally stored by us until the purpose for which they were entrusted to us has been fulfilled. Data may be corrected, amended or deleted according to your instruction at any time. For the purposes of requesting a conveyancing quote for your sale or purchase, Best Value Conveyancing may share the data you provide with members of our solicitor partnership.
Automatically collected information and its anonymity
Generally, you can access the Best Value Conveyancing website without providing personal information. Your visit will be logged, collecting the following anonymous data only:
- The referring page from which the website was visited
- The pages visited
- The date and time each page was visited
- Confirmation that each page was accessed successfully
- The browser and operating system used to access the website
- Please note that stored information is used to improve the performance, accessibility and usability of the website.
Please note that stored information is used to improve the performance, accessibility and usability of the website. You have the right to request a copy of the information held by us about you, for which we are entitled to charge a small fee. Furthermore, you have the right to access your data, and request that any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you be changed.
You also have the right to object to the use of your data, and the right to block any specific uses of your data. To do so, please make a written request to:
Best Value Conveyancing Data Security Team
95 Chancery Lane
0207 406 5880